Monday, September 05, 2005

well this was the 1st week of the great adventure, known as university (or college if its me - or tech if its my parents!) So i moved from the lovely whiles of sion mills(left isnt it pretty-alot nicer than carrickfergus) and travelled up a hour or so to mean mean streets of limavady!(right) for such a big place it all seems to close around!
so travelled up on tuesday and stayed in, what would be my house for the year, for the very first time...and spent a very lonley night all alone, as no else had moved in- well except for 3 latvians- who spent the night plotting to get me in latvian outside my door ( Latvia was the winner of the 2002 Eurovision Song Contest. The song, "I Wanna", was sung by the popular singer Marie N who also worked on the song's composition!!)

So as lectures didnt start till thursday (not so much lectures-it is art college?) didnt start till thursday so got to lie about all day in my room- 'in training' for student life. so went for a wee bit of a shop...(right) and if you look close enough you can see that I did buy apples......and 8 muffins- but a bag of apples.

so that was my first days of uni, oh when i actually did go to college they just made us fill out forms- going shoping was alot more entertaining so thats why there pictures of that on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home